We are now offering a unique experience any footballer. Our Football Clinic's are currently hosted at Boldmere St Michaels Football Club in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Some of the fantastic facilities here at Boldmere St Michaels include:
- State of the art 3G pitch
- Stadium surrounding
- Brand new changing rooms and gym area
- Brand new function room to host our introductions and debrief's
- On the day you will have 2hrs of expert coaching run by current professional coaches and former professional players who of which are all UEFA licensed and FA level qualified. DBS and Safeguard checks are also completed. You will learn and understand various aspects of the game from attacking and defending phases to the tactical side of the game form a professionals point of view! You will also play a full 90 minute game!
- The whole day will be filmed by our camera crew team!
- You will have a 45 minute lunch break to sit back and recover before heading back out onto the pitch!
- Opportunity to gain a personal highlight tape!
- Finally, we provide a talent assessment through-out the day and a short presentation on the opportunities, process and experience of obtaining a US Soccer Scholarship!
How Much Does It Cost?
- Please check back soon for our next clinic days.
What Time and When Is It?
- Please check back soon for our next clinic days. In the mean time, take a look at the video below at our last clinic day with the amazing Terry Connor and Matt Murray!
If you would like any more information on our clinics or would like to subscribe to receive details on our next clinic please contact us and one of our team will be in touch!