Policies and Term's & Conditions
Our payment policies may vary for each holiday so please ensure if you have any queries you speak to one of our team members. By using our website and/or confirming your booking we take this by this you agree to our payment policies and once booking is confirmed we cannot make any alterations unless otherwise stated in the payment or booking policy. Any more information on our policies please see below:
Tennis Experiences click here.
Football Tours click here.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we Active Sports Holidays and Tours Ltd are in control of data. We currently work in partnership with a local travel agency to take the bookings of any flights our customers may wish to make with them. All other bookings we, Active Sports Holidays & Tours Ltd, are taken by us. In order to process your booking we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, names and addresses of each party members, passport numbers, email addresses, credit/debit card or other payment details. We will also keep on record any special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical conditions which may affect the chosen travel arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs which you are responsible to pass onto us. If we do need any other personal details from you, we will contact you before we obtain them from you.
We will need to pass on your personal details to our supplies we work with so your experience/tour can be provided. For example we will pass your details onto resort/hotel destination, tennis or football academy, credit/debit card company or bank. The companies or organisations we work with may be outside of the European Union. We would also like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes. For example, sending you a brochure, details of a promotion or email/social media marketing. All details you give us in connection with your booking, including those relating to any disability or medical condition or any religious beliefs, will be kept on file but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes.
We are entitled to assume you do not object to our doing any of the things mentioned in this statement unless you tell us otherwise in writing. Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree otherwise. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect this information. You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) which details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
Term's & Conditions:
1. In these conditions, 'you' and 'your' means any or all persons using this website. 'We' 'us' or 'our' means Active Sports Holidays & Tours Ltd.
2. On the conditions you use our website you agree to not, under any circumstances, use any material or information on our website for anything which is unlawful or prohibited by these conditions. By using our website you agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees or any other consequence which may arise from using our material or information from our website or other social media sites. This website is for your personal or non-commercial use. Under any circumstances you may not be use any part of our website without prior consent other than keeping record of a transaction for a product or service provided by us. You may not copy, modify, alter, distribute or display any material or information from our website or social media sites.
3. We are a registered company within England, our business and all services provided by us are abided by laws within England and Wales. No warrantees of any other kind are given when a booking for a service by us or on behalf of us is made.
4. We are not liable for any damage, fines, loss or injury or any other sum or claim whatsoever which may arise both directly or indirectly in connection with this website. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have the correct insurances in place which will cover them for any of the above mentioned issues.
5. Pages on our website or social media sites by be subject to technical errors or typographical errors. The information on our website or social media may be udateded without notification or at times may be slightly out of date. We accept no responsibility for any technical or typographical errors, we will do our upmost to correct these if an issue arises or as soon as we discover an error.
6. There may be links to other websites on our website. Except when they are belong to use, other sites are not controlled or maintained by us. We can therefore accept no responsibility to any mistakes or errors on these such sites. We only provide these links for convince only, and do not monitor them on a regular basis.
7. We can take no responsibility that on our website (or any other linked website on our website or social media sites) is free from any computer virus' or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
For any more information regards our terms and conditions please see the links below:
Tennis experiences click here.
Football tours click here.